The Chieftain boiler stoves are a class leader when it comes
to boiler stoves. They have the highest output available
for a standard opening add that with its style and you
know you are onto a winner. The Chieftain heats up to 12
single radiators and the hot water and gives a max of 2kw
to the room.
- * Airwash system for cleaner glass
- Wraparound boiler for up to 12 single radiators
- 51000 btu’s (15kw) to water and 2kw to the room
- Thermostatically controlled as standard
- Multi Fuel Stoves
- As seen on RTE’s Eco Eye
- Inset Boiler Stoves
- Clean and easy external riddling system
- Different canopy options available
- Available with optional central air intake (outside air)
- 75% Efficient
- Made In Ireland
*Airwash is the preheating of air and the funnelling of that air down the front of the glass. This ensures a clear view of the fire.
Video of the Boru Chieftain Boiler Stoves on Eco Eye
Heat Output Calculator
Simply key in your room measurements, and press "Calculate" to find the heat output required to adequately heat your room.
Note: For optimal output, please use fuel that has a moisture content of 20% or below.